This project is read-only.

Extending logo module width

Jul 18, 2012 at 6:11 AM

Hi there,

I have a pretty wider logo for my site. When replaced with the sageframe logo from the front interface only half of the logo is seen. How can I expand the logo module size? I am using furniture template in sageframe. Thanks

Jul 18, 2012 at 6:29 AM
Edited Jul 18, 2012 at 6:42 AM

Dear fatimah82,

Please follow the given steps. I hope this will help you achieve what you are looking for :

• Go to Dashboard > Click on Template name (since you are using furniture template just make a click on the Furniture template)
  • Go to Layout manager
  • Select frontpage option from the dropdown
  • Click on Edit icon
  • Go to the this line:

<placeholder name="headertop" width="30">flogo,search</placeholder>

And define width for flogo like this:

<placeholder name="headertop" width="70,30">flogo,search</placeholder>

Now Width 70 is defined for flogo. You can define the width as per your requirement.

Or if you require a full length you can also create a new placeholder tag for Logo in the code lets say “headertop1” in the following way:

<placeholder name="headertop" width="20">search</placeholder> //flogo has been removed from the line

<placeholder name="headertop1">flogo</placeholder>

Thank you !

Regards,

Manika

Jul 18, 2012 at 9:25 AM

oops that aint much difficult thanks. so it means we can similarly create our own layout too. i have nt notice that. thanks manika