This project is read-only.

PageId and Pageid

Jun 15, 2011 at 9:08 PM

Hello,

SageFrame looks like promising. Thank you for your good framework. I just would like declare kindly that, when you are in beta stage, 'I' is not the capital of 'i'. There is an extra letter called as 'ı' as lowercase of 'I' in my alphabet (Turkish). You should take the care of I. 

There is an error, when adding a new page, saying:

ExceptionInvalid column name 'pageid'. Invalid column name 'pageid'. Invalid column name 'pageid'.System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Invalid column name 'pageid'. Invalid column name 'pageid'. Invalid column name 'pageid'. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning() at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData() at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData() at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.Execute(Expression query, QueryInfo queryInfo, IObjectReaderFactory factory, Object[] parentArgs, Object[] userArgs, ICompiledSubQuery[] subQueries, Object lastResult) at System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.ExecuteAll(Expression query, QueryInfo[] queryInfos, IObjectReaderFactory factory, Object[] userArguments, ICompiledSubQuery[] subQueries) at System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.System.Data.Linq.Provider.IProvider.Execute(Expression query) at SageFrame.Core.Pages.PagesDataContext.sp_PageGetByCustomPrefix(String prefix, Nullable`1 isActive, Nullable`1 isDeleted, Nullable`1 portalID, String username, Nullable`1 isVisible, Nullable`1 isRequiredPage) in D:\NEw From Dinesh\sageframe-Beta-2011_02_27\SageFrame.Core\SageFrame.Pages\Pages.designer.cs:line 219 at SageFrame.Modules.Admin.Pages.ctl_ManagePages.BindPages() at SageFrame.Modules.Admin.Pages.ctl_ManagePages.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

If you declare a variable named as '@PageId', you can not call it as  '@Pageid'. Because in collation with name Turkish_CI_AS , 'i' is not lowercase of 'I'! 'i' is lowercase of 'İ' here unfortunately :)  and 'I' is capital of 'ı' here. You should take care of that issue easily. You should call the Parameter '@PageId' as '@PageId' again.

Thank you again for your efforts.

Inanc

Jun 16, 2011 at 8:33 AM

Hello Inanc,

Well thank you  for your concern you showed for sageframe. We thank you for providing us feedback, we will surely look at it and get it solved. 

Please continue providing us feedback and suggestion as there us always a room for a improvement. 

Regards

Sandip karki