This project is read-only.

Sage Frame Pricing Required

Jun 26, 2013 at 7:04 AM
Edited Jun 26, 2013 at 7:08 AM
I have previously used the sage frame CMS for one of my project, which was a free community edition.

However, faced a problem with the page limit that we can create under the CMS. I was restricted to creating 75 pages, post which I could not create any pages and faced huge problems.

Now, I wish to use sage frame CMS again for another project and I want to be doubly sure about the exact specification. It would be great if you can Reply on my following questions,
  1. Is Sage Frame totally free or is there is paid version available, where we will have no restriction over its use. If yes, can you provide us with pricing details?
  2. Does sage frame CMS support handheld devices? We are concerned over tablets and all the all the mobile phone compatibility.
  3. Can I have a developer version of the sage frame CMS where I will have access to the code? Can I create customized user controls in the sage frame CMS?
I can be reached on my mobile number +91-8888804543
Jul 17, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Hi Anupum

It seems that you are enjoying using SageFrame. SageFrame is an open source Asp.net CMS. You are free to study and modify it standing under MIT license. Along with Community Version of SageFrame there is also enterprise version of SageFrame. For it you can Contact at BrainDigit(office). Yes It supports handheld devices provided to the layout you assign. Yes Developer(Community) version of SageFrame is on CodePlex with source code. About customize user control you can develop your own module and use it in SageFrame and of course its easy to build your own module .

Regards
Bj
Happy SageFraming :)