Sageframe on GoDaddy

Jun 25, 2013 at 6:24 AM
Anyone installed Sageframe on Godaddy?

The install worked but if I try to install a module, sageframe reports "Invalid file extension - FAQ.Zip". Just can not install any modules at all.

The zip file uploads to Install/Temp/ but doesn't extract.
Same for V2.1 and V2.0

Anyone got any Ideas?
Jun 25, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Edited Jun 25, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Hi grralph,

We have some cases like this its all due to the permission setting of the root folder in hosting no matter its godaddy or any other providers, as we need SageFrame needs Full trust so please give manually Read, Write and Execute permission (Full Permission) to the ROOT folder of hosting site before making it live.

The real Problems of this is see as in your case:- It unable to create the Folder Temp in Root Folder as it is not allowed( Not Full Permission) so that Module will never going to be installed successfully as in your case.

Please do this permission setting for all folders and files manually using CPanel yourself, it will fix the problem.

Regards,

Milstein Munakami

http://www.facebook.com/milsonmun
Apr 19, 2015 at 11:11 AM
Hi,
sageframe support team am installing sageframe 3.5 installed zip file in godaddy server but installation wizard is taking more time at installing database script its almost 1hr it has not finished the installation what might be the problem please help me is there any settings i need to make to install it ? thanks for your support
thanks
vinayak