This project is read-only.

Logo Unable display after save

Apr 12, 2013 at 6:50 AM
Hi,
I've replace the the sageframe Logo with my logo. However, when I saved the changes, it didnt show up logo.

Please advise advise how I can make this work.
Apr 12, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Dear Kupstar,
As you have written above, you replace the sageframe logo with your logo, then there is no doubt that with same image name and with same extension the logo is visible. But "It didn't show up" in your case. May be the css has hidden the logo or the logo path is not in proper manner.
Try changing css and Image path.
Apr 16, 2013 at 6:30 AM
Hi mesimplybj,
There are number of locations where the logo image was found and replaced with the same name and file extention (.png) with still no luck. Which css should I be specifically looking at to modify it?

Regards,
Kupstar
Apr 16, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Hi Kupstar,
The Logo image which is shown in Logo module is in image folder inside Logo modules in SageFrame(/Modules/Logo/image/sageframe.png).
have you tried in that location?
The best method is login into SageFrame via superuser credential and in logo module edit, upload your image which will result in the image you want.
Apr 17, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Hi mesimplybj,
I've tried renaming my logo to sageframe.png and save it in Modules/Logo/image/sageframe.png but still no luck. I also logged in as superuser and edit the logo module and upload it but with still no luck. I am not sure what I am not doing it right...