This project is read-only.

Have couple of question on Portal and default of page ?

Sep 27, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Hi

I have few questions on using this framework

1. How to change from default Portal to use the custom portal ?
  2. How to use the login page as the default page ?

Thanks

prao

Oct 1, 2012 at 7:33 AM

Hello Prao,

For defining Login Page as the default page in SageFrame:

• Login as superuser
  • Go to Dashboard
  • Click on Settings option
  • Go to Advanced settings
  • Under the Page Management
  • Select the Portal Default Page of your choice from the Dropdown list for instance : Login
  • Click Save

For portal concept you can read the manual in here http://sageframe.com/Upload/file/PDF/Portal.pdf

If you have any queries please write to our support at support@sageframe.com

Thank You !

Oct 1, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

1. I followed your steps to define login page as a default page, but when I invoke the site, I get "page not found 404" error.
  2. Regarding using the custom portal as the default portal, the document provided does not have any details.

I will appreciate if can shed some more details.

Thanks

prao

Oct 12, 2012 at 6:51 AM

Dear Prao,

For making the login as default page you need to create a new portal page for login purpose for instance userLogin.aspx (by adding page from add page option). The login page which you have set as default portal page is the admin page which cannot be set as default page. Apologies for not mentioning the particular point. 

Please create a new page for login and drag login module in the page and set the page as default portal page (referred to the steps mentioned earlier)

Regarding the portal document, we are adding more content on it. We will upload once verfified or you can also write to support@sageframe.com for more queries.

Thank you!

Regards,

SageFrame Support