SageFrame is a powerful Content Management System (CMS) built on top of ASP.NET. A rigorous research and analysis has led to the development of SageFrame. The main objective behind the development is to provide a highly comprehensive
management system that helps web developers and designers accomplish projects with ease and efficacy. From novice personnel to seasoned professionals, SageFrame caters every developer group enabling them to easily build various purpose web sites and applications
in an effective way. In addition to its easy user interface, site optimization features and page management system, SageFrame contains all other necessary ingredients required to give your site the added dynamism over its competitors.
After the success of SageFrame 1.0, SageFrame 2.0, SageFrame 2.1, SageFrame 3.0 and SageFrame 3.1, SageFrame 3.5 is here itching to marvel you with a better version than its predecessors. With only two but very promising new features
this version is sure to create a powerful impact on the market. The two new features are Payment Gateway Setting and User Import and Export. Payment Gateway has been introduced for the benefit of the developers. With this feature they can manage the settings
table for each payment gateway under a single module without doing it one at a time from the database. This saves a lot of time and effort on the developer’s front. Also, the introduction of User Import and Export based on role is a feature where different
users from sites can be imported and exported onto and from SageFrame respectively. With the help of Excel file in the form of CSV format, the columns are mapped and checked for any kind of duplicity. The team effort from SageFrame has developed a user-friendly
- Payment Gateway Settings.
- User Import/Export.
- Application Upgrader.
- Online Module Installation.
- Modular architecture. On demand module integration and selection.
- WYSIWYG editor.
- Highly customizable design. Layout design in SageFrame is XML based.
- User friendly template manager and an online template editor.
- Drag and drop widget feature.
- User friendly as well as developer friendly URL management.
- Responsive Design/ adaptive banner
- Multi-Parent Portal support
- JS and CSS bundling
- SEO friendly website management
- Core Integrated OpenID
- Cache Management and Site Analytics
- Visual layout Manipulation
- Personalized Dashboard
- Premium modules
- Rich Templating